DOCTOR + COACH + SPEAKER
Embrace your personal transformation with trusted support
To grow, evolve, and amplify your impact is not easy. You’re far more likely to succeed when you have a trusted source offering expertise, clear steps, and committed accountability.
That’s where my role as teacher and coach comes in. Elite performers—actors, athletes, artists and executives—already know that having a coach not only offers you an edge but also helps you to give more than you thought possible to the effort.
You need outside feedback. You need to be held accountable. You need someone who will push you, who will support you, who will help you unlock your best self.
As your teacher and coach, I will help you:
- Close the gap between intention and action
- Learn to trust and listen to yourself
- Bolster your commitment and follow-through
- Take action to grow, evolve, and amplify your impact
We all need someone who offers a different perspective, who can teach us something. When you’re ready, let’s begin our journey together.
Ready to embrace your path to personal growth, evolution, and impact?
Join My Comprehensive Program
Begin your journey to living as your very best self.
My 12-week coaching includes:
- Six one-on-one sessions
- Six group sessions
- Ongoing email support
- Private, members-only Facebook group
- All six modules of my Six Pillars course
THE SIX PILLARS
The Six Pillars guide you in caring for yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, so that you can embrace your life’s work with intention and vigor. Interconnected and interdependent, they are stepping stones along the path to your best self.
VITALITY: Physical health
Health is a state of balance between mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Vitality is the state of being strong and active, of having energy. And energy—which fuels our work and our appetite for it—requires a daily recharge. By recharging, we expand our energy.
Integrate the habits of health
Daily practice of the habits of health creates your vitality and physical wellbeing. To establish your habits of health, you will learn:
- How to eat, move, breathe, and sleep
- The difference between diet and nutrition
- How to acknowledge and identify your emotions
- How to focus your mind, and more
CREATIVITY: Imagination, discovery, and play
Creativity is our source of inspiration, our fuel for life, work, and self-discovery. It enriches our inner world.
Build a ‘create and play’ practice
To nourish your wellspring of creativity, we will:
- Make space for experimentation and play
- Strengthen your ability to engage both halves of your brain
- Bolster your problem-solving skills
- Enhance your imagination and your inner world, and more
CLARITY: Physical environment and surroundings
Clarity and openness in our physical environment promote focus and calm. Our surroundings contribute either to our wellbeing or to our sense of overwhelm.
Take charge of your environment
To create clarity and openness, we will:
- Learn to understand how our surroundings affect us
- Create steps to declutter, cleanse, and purge
- Learn to let go of what doesn’t serve us
- Implement ‘openness’ as a house rule, and more
Connection describes the way we relate to others. As it turns out, relationships are essential to our health—those who have and sustain them have a higher quality of life and, often, live longer.
Nourish your relationships
Because the definition of relationship is to relate, creating and building a relationship is like building a house. It takes time and sustained effort. We will:
- Learn the steps to relate to yourself first
- Understand the essence of healthy relationships with others
- Identify and create your own meaning of a relationship
- Take bold steps to let go of old, destructive relationships, and more
ACTION: Engagement and prosperity
Your work should be an art form. It’s the expression of your inner best, of your highest human potential. If it’s not, then it’s a job—and it will eventually make you wither away.
Make your heart sing
Accessing your inner brilliance and fuel your passion for your work takes time and insight. Together, we will:
- Ask big questions and listen for the answers
- Learn how to bring your whole self to work
- Understand how work is service
- Exercise how to work, through structure, priorities, and boundaries, and more
AMPLIFICATION: Spiritual growth and expansive energy
Amplification starts with embracing abundance—that there is always enough. You’ll remove the last constraints and fears that hold you back.
Realize your higher self
Deep, sustained practice cultivates your sense of personal vibrancy and power:
- Access energy and a higher level of spirituality
- Learn ways to train your mind
- Tap into your personal power and inner wisdom
- Learn to give to others without giving your whole self and more